The 7th AR&PA Biennial was held at the Valladolid exhibition centre from 11 to 14 November 2010.
The event focused on “Economics of Cultural Heritage” and included:
- The AR&PA Fair, with 18,000m2 of exhibition space, 280 exhibitors, 110 stands and 30,000 visitors.
- The International Conference, with 300 participants.
- The Technical Workshops and Presentations to analyse and evaluate Cultural Heritage actions. Ten workshops and around 28 technical presentations were held over the four days.
- The AR&PA Awards for Historical Heritage Actions.
- Social AR&PA, with the programs AR&PA Initiatives, AR&PA in Family and AR&PA for All
The AR&PA Innovation and Open for AR&PA programmes were also launched this year.